The information stored in our cookies does not directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
PR ACCOUNT/PROJECT MANAGER
WALKIE TALKIE IS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR AN EXECUTIVE PR ACCOUNT/PROJECT MANAGER
Walkie Talkie is a leading full-service public relations & influencer marketing agency. Our extensive lifestyle and corporate network combined with our experience, help brands generate the right attention, better reach and more relevancy. Not just another press release or mailing but connecting the right plugs between brands, media, influencers & consumer culture.
Based in Gent, our team consists of experts in public relations and online communication. Together we get the word out by generating interest instead of causing interruption.
We currently work for a mix of lifestyle brands such as, DECATHLON, PLAYMOBIL, Fujifilm, Kinepolis, Spotify, Spadel, Friesland Campina, Cowboy, Grohe, Klarna, Vinted, Les 3 Vallées, Deliveroo & many other (inter)national lifestyle brands.
Who are we looking for?
In order to support our growth we are currently looking for someone to support our clients’ communication as a PR account & project manager.
- You consider yourself a Swiss knife, multitasking is in your veins
- You coordinate a portfolio
- You put you client’s needs first
- You are flexible, hard-working and most of all enthusiastic
- You don’t get overwhelmed by your to do list
PR account executive:
- You have first experience(s) in PR & communication
- You have a PR antenna: you know a great story when you hear one. Or you are creative enough to think of one.
- You can handle and oversee a PR plan, from A to Z
- You read newspaper(s), magazines, scroll through blogs and (un)follow influencers
- You are a skilled copywriter
- You master Dutch and/or French & English preferably
- You’re interested in fashion, music, food, design, basically everything ‘lifestyle’
What do we offer?
An attractive and competitive salary and benefits.
An entrepreneurial work environment, great colleagues and the opportunity to grow with us.
A cosy office space located on walking distance from Ghent’s city centre, easy accessible by bike, public transport or car.
Interested? Let us know how motivated you are on firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s a big plus when…
you have a background in PR, communication, graphic design or writing. We tend to dive into these elements during a job interview. While we appreciate expertise in other marketing or advertising fields, please remember that we are a PR agency.
include a short note about yourself
show us where we can find you on social media
give us your strongest portfolio work