The information stored in our cookies does not directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
WALKIE TALKIE IS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Walkie Talkie is a leading full-service public relations & influencer marketing agency. Our extensive lifestyle and corporate network combined with our experience, help brands generate the right attention, better reach and more relevancy. Not just another press release or mailing but connecting the right plugs between brands, media, influencers & consumer culture.
Our credo: earned first creativity. We thrive on finding smart & creative campaigns for our clients that result in media coverage.
Based in Ghent, our multilingual team of specialists includes PR strategists, communication managers, project managers, copywriters, social media managers, … — stretching our expertise beyond those of traditional public relations.
We currently work for a mix of lifestyle & corporate brands such as BioPlanet, Gardena, Deliveroo, FrieslandCampina, Storytel, Spotify, Grohe, Elvie, Fujifilm,, Guylian & several other (inter)national brands.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are currently looking for someone to support our clients’ communication as an account & project manager.
- You have first experience(s) in PR & communication through an internship or a first job experience.
- You are creative at heart
- You work closely with a senior PR account.
- You can execute a PR plan, from A to Z.
- You can manage your own client portfolio.
- You can manage projects from start to end, keeping all parties involved and up to date.
- You manage client relationships and have excellent project management skills.
- You know your way around different media channels.
- You’re familiar with the Belgian media landscape
- You manage journalist, influencer & stakeholder relationships.
- You have proven copywriting skills.
- You master Dutch and/or French & English preferably.
- You are flexible, hard-working and most of all enthusiastic.
- You love to organise creative events, workshops, press lunches etc. for your clients.
- You might even bring in new business opportunities from time to time.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An attractive and competitive salary and benefits.
- An entrepreneurial work environment, great colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us.
- A cozy office space located on walking distance from Ghent’s city center, easily accessible by bike, public transport or car.
- Flex work is not an issue.
And so much more.
Interested? Let us know how motivated you are on firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s a big plus when…
you have a background in PR, communication, social, graphic design or copywriting. We tend to dive into these elements during a job interview. While we appreciate expertise in other marketing or advertising fields, please remember that we are a PR agency at our core.
include a short note about yourself
show us where we can find you on social media
give us your strongest portfolio work