Walkie Talkie is on the lookout for a Senior PR Account Manager
Walkie Talkie is an all-round public relations agency with an everything-is-media communication approach. We reach out to our extensive network of publishers, connect the right people, and help our clients tune into the right frequency.
Based in Gent, our team consists of experts in public relations, branding & online communication. Together we get the bird word out by generating interest instead of causing interruption.
We currently work for a mix of lifestyle brands such as PLAYMOBIL, DECATHLON, Danone, Palladium, GreenPan, Sony Music Belgium, Floraliën, Toerisme Vlaanderen, Caviar, Grinderworks & several other (inter)national lifestyle brands.
Who are we looking for?
In order to continue our growth we are looking for an extra PR account manager to support our clients’ communication.
- You have a proven track record in PR & communication
- You come up with interesting and creative PR strategies
- You handle and oversee a PR plan, from A to Z
- You manage client relationships
- You manage journalists, blogger & stakeholder relationships
- You master Dutch and/or French & English preferably
- You have proven copywriting skills
- You’re interested in fashion, music, food, design, basically everything ‘lifestyle’
- You’re well-connected with the Belgian media landscape
- You are flexible, hard-working and most of all enthusiastic
- You can organize events, workshops, press lunches etc. for your clients
- You bring in new business opportunities from time to time
An attractive salary and benefits for starters. An entrepreneurial work environment, great colleagues and the opportunity to grow with us. A cosy office space located on walking distance from Ghent’s city centre, easy accessible by bike, public transport or car. Flex work (from time to time) is not an issue.
Please show us how motivated your are. You can send us your application on firstname.lastname@example.org.