The information stored in our cookies does not directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Walkie Talkie is on the lookout for: Interns
Walkie Talkie is a leading full-service public relations & influencer marketing agency. Our extensive lifestyle and corporate network combined with our experience, help brands generate the right attention, better reach, and more relevancy. Not just another press release or mailing but connecting the right plugs between brands, media, influencers & consumer culture.
Our credo: earned first creativity. We thrive on finding smart & creative campaigns for our clients that result in media coverage.
We currently work for a mix of lifestyle & corporate brands such as Deliveroo, FrieslandCampina, Storytel, Spotify, Vinted, Grohe, Elvie, Kinepolis, Fujifilm, PLAYMOBIL, BRU, COWBOY, Colora & several other (inter)national brands.
Based in Ghent, our multilingual team of specialists includes PR strategists, Corporate PR managers, project managers, copywriters, social media managers, … — stretching our expertise beyond those of traditional public relations.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are interested in fashion, music, food, design, basically everything that is considered ‘lifestyle’.
- You are the first to know about the latest trends.
- You consider yourself a multitasking Swiss knife.
- You have copywriting skills and consider yourself an eager beaver who is dying to learn a thing or two.
- You know what the leading newspapers or magazines are in Belgium.
- You regularly check-out bloggers and influencers on their social channels.
- You use Instagram as a lavatory pass time. You practice your TikTok routine regularly.
- You create great office Spotify playlists and can stand listening to someone singing 90s hits from time to time?
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An entrepreneurial work environment, great colleagues, and the opportunity to grow with us.
- A cosy office space located on walking distance from Ghent’s city centre, easily accessible by bike, public transport, or car.
Maybe you might consider an internship with us. We are always on the lookout for a great intern who can assist us on a range of projects for some great people, brands, and companies.
It’s a big plus when…
you have a background in PR, communication, social, graphic design or copywriting. We tend to dive into these elements during a job interview. While we appreciate expertise in other marketing or advertising fields, please remember that we are a PR agency at our core.
include a short note about yourself
show us where we can find you on social media
give us your strongest portfolio work