The information stored in our cookies does not directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Walkie Talkie is on the lookout for: Interns
Walkie Talkie is a leading full-service public relations & influencer marketing agency. Our extensive lifestyle and corporate network combined with our experience, help brands generate the right attention, better reach and more relevancy. Not just another press release or mailing but connecting the right plugs between brands, media, influencers & consumer culture.
Based in Gent, our team consists of experts in public relations and online communication. Together we get the word out by generating interest instead of causing interruption.
We currently work for a mix of lifestyle brands such as, DECATHLON, PLAYMOBIL, Fujifilm, Kinepolis, Spotify, Spadel, Friesland Campina, Cowboy, Grohe, Klarna, Vinted, Les 3 Vallées, Deliveroo & many other (inter)national lifestyle brands.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are interested in fashion, music, food, design, basically everything that is considered ‘lifestyle’.
- You are the first to know about the latest trends.
- You consider yourself a multitasking Swiss knife.
- You have copywriting skills and consider yourself an eager beaver who is dying to learn a thing or two.
- You know what the leading newspapers of magazines are in Belgium.
- You regularly check-out bloggers and influencers on their social channels.
- You use Instagram as a lavatory pass time. You practice your TikTok routine regularly.
- You create great office Spotify playlists and can stand listening to someone singing 90s hits from time to time?
Well maybe you might consider an internship with us. We are always on the lookout for a great intern who can assist us on a range of projects for some great people, brands and companies.
It’s a big plus when…
you have a background in PR, communication, graphic design or writing. We tend to dive into these elements during a job interview. While we appreciate expertise in other marketing or advertising fields, please remember that we are a PR agency.
include a short note about yourself
show us where we can find you on social media
give us your strongest portfolio work