The information stored in our cookies does not directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Wanted: 100 Qbic testers
End of November 2020 the brand new flagship hotel Qbic Brussels opened its doors. Located between the bustling nightlife of Flagey and Avenue Louise, Qbic offers the perfect location to explore the city. This quirky hotel is much more than just a hotel. It has developed a unique concept based on sustainability, design and local partners. Motley, Qbic’s bar and restaurant, offers a social hangout with cosy seating and hideaway booths.
Before the official opening took place, Qbic launched the following request: “wanted: 100 hotel testers”. Qbic invited 100 people to stay with them and check out the experience. All they asked in return is feedback of every guest to help them get things right and ready for the opening.
Qbic Brussels joined forces with Walkie Talkie to raise awareness for the campaign through influencers and to obtain media coverage. A selection of influencers shared their experience at Qbic via their socials and made content about the different features the hotel has to offer. Several national media encouraged people to subscribe to win an overnight stay for 2 people at Qbic Brussels. The launch of this campaign resulted in a strong visibility on social media and in Belgian national media.
- Develop and create PR hooks around the opening of Qbic Brussels
- Establish Qbic Brussels in the Belgian media landscape with focus on the brand values
- Ensure social media coverage by following-up closely with participating influencers
- Team up with key-influencers to reach the right target group online.
- Position Qbic Brussels as a new hotel concept with a focus on sustainability across Belgium and abroad